Comfortable Padded White Genie Bra
The white genie bra is one of three bras when you buy the most common and popular three pack set. It is one in a range of dream by genie bra Uk line of products which come in a set of three different colors. The colors include the most popular and requested shades of black and beige. The white genie bra joins a competitive market with a lot of promise and can be a great replacement for your camisole. From the first interaction, it is a bra with no seams much like the sports bra only that it is less bulky. The white genie bra is manufactured using two materials; nylon which makes up 96% and spandex which makes up the other 4%.
Features and benefits Of The White Genie Bra
You get a sense of comfort the moment you slip it on that is very unlike a typical bra. It is quite easy to put on due to its elasticity and the absence of hooks.
The nylon allows air to flow in and out keeping the skin dry and cool while the spandex gives the genie bra it stretchy qualities. As a result, the white genie bra covers the chest effectively giving a great outward look whether you are in a dress or low cut tops. The tough material means that machine washing is a viable option.
There are bra pads in the cup area and on the straps which add to the comfort and provide additional lift. These pads can be removed and put back at will. The other plus side is there are no hooks, therefore, putting them on is quite easy.
There are no wires in the fabric. Instead, it has wide support bands which make it easy for the white genie bra to stretch into your body shape. This range of genie bras come with adjustable straps which can help raise or lower the bra depending on your body size. You can also switch the strap endings to create a cross back appearance which is always a good look. The elasticity of the white genie bra accommodates all body sizes including plus size. Another advantage is white genie bras are so comfortable that you can wear them while sleeping.
Where To Buy White Genie Bra
You should know that they can only be bought in sets of three and above which makes for an economical purchase. Buying a single bra would have cost you much more. You save more money by buying in bulk and get to experience more the white genie bra.
The pads come at an extra cost in addition to the cost of the bra. On the plus side, the company offers free shipping for your purchase and a 60-day guarantee to get back your money. Lots of sellers stock these bras such as Genie Bra high street tv. See everyday genie bra uk reviews for more information on other women’s experiences.