Can I Machine Wash A Genie Bra
To ensure your Genie Bra’s comfort and excellent support lift is long-lasting, proper care is required. Continue reading as this article is about How To Wash A Genie Bra to grasp great techniques to maintain the Genie Bra abilities to enhance your beauty and shape.
Firstly, we recommend that you take careful note of the following essential tips for when washing your Genie Bra:
1. Avoid alcohol detergents.
2. Remove the modesty bra pads, hand wash, and air dry these separately. The remaining bra garment is to be placed in a lingerie bag for delicate machine washing.
3. Dry the Genie bra using a gentle/delicate cycle using the washing machine in a lingerie bag. Alternatively, you can also dry by hanging in the open.
“The Genie Bra is suited for gentle/delicate machine wash and hand wash. Remember to hand wash, and air dry the bra pads separately. Do not ever use alcohol detergents.”
Messing up and not following the above points can result in a badly mangled Genie Bra. Besides, who would want to buy a bra to damage it and thrown away the next time after a wash? If you’re wondering how often to wash the Genie Bra for hygiene, clean swishing the bra after every two to three uses is sufficient.
Always remember that the Genie Bra is designed to adorn your chest contours and is a beautiful lingerie piece. Delicate washing and handling are vital not to damage the material and its support ability. When it comes to drying, never use any high heat as this can severely damage the material elasticity of the Genie Bra.
After a complete drying cycle, reattach the bra pads to your Genie Bra. Voila, you’re ready to head out with comfort and perfect chest contour support!
How to Machine Wash A Genie Bra
Great news! Most bras can only last long with hand washes, but when you own a Genie Bra, machine washes with the right method can still support this bra’s durability. Before every machine roll, detach the bra pads.
Next, place the Genie Bra without its bra pads in a lingerie bag and get ready for gentle/delicate machine washing as well as drying. Bra pads, to maintain its shape, are best left for separate hand-wash and air dry.
When done, fix back the bra pads onto the Genie Bra, and you’ll be back your perfectly shaped chest.
Choosing to Hand-wash A Genie Bra Completely
If you’re concerned that machine wash can reduce the lifetime of your Genie Bra, then hand-washing is an excellent option to go for.
The Genie Bra hand-wash steps
1. Fill a bucket or tub with clean, warm water.
2. Douse the water with alcohol-free detergent.
3. Separate the bra pads from the other Genie Bra garment.
4. Soak these pieces for an hour in the liquid mixture.
5. Gently hand-rub the bra pads and other garment pieces for any dirt removal
6. Rinse the lingerie pieces with cold temperature waters until clear waters are noticed.
7. Lay the wet swirled Genie Bra parts on a towel before using another cloth to squeeze dry.
8. When satisfied with the amount of moisture squeezed out, air dry them flat till the next day.